News And Updates #04: all new
Last Saturday, I made a new page entitled ‘Index‘. This will contain my Korean-related posts which will be categorized to:
- Getting Started » contains info on how to get your computers equipped with the needed tools to type Korean characters. I’m still thinking of other things to put here. If you have any suggestion, please leave a comment.
- Familiarizing with Hangeul » This category will contain posts on familiarizing oneself to Hangeul.
- Pronunciation » Korean pronunciation is really tricky so I will be posting some of the things I learned here while studying Korean.
- Grammar Structure » I’m not an expert when it comes to this category but I’ll try to post some of the things I’ve learned. I’ll also try to posts stuffs that boggles my mind when it comes to forming sentences.
- Grouped Words » here you will see posts with sets of related Korean words.
- Basic Expressions » Common phrases used in conversing in Korean.
- Recommended Online Korean Courses » When I decided to learn Korean, searching for sites that teaches Korean is really time-consuming so to help fellow Korean enthusiasts like me, I’ll be listing the sites that helped me learn basic Korean.
- Culture » I will place anything about the Korean culture here.
- I Practice » This will include all of my practices using the Korean language, be it in writing or in speaking.
I also created a new twitter account with koreaNthusiast as its username. Each day, I will be posting new Korean words for us to learn. I will be posting the updates at around 9 PM to 11 PM (Pacific Time).
And lastly, I invited my sister to co-author me in this blog. Hopefully, she will be sharing her experiences in learning Japanese. So you will be seeing her posts under the Japanese category.