Installing MS Korean IME
I recently received my birthday gift from my parents. They gave me a Sony Vaio CS laptop. Since it’s new and I’m not used to Vista, I don’t know how to install the Korean IME. I searched the web for tutorials and I found several ones. Anyway, for those who are having the same problem as mine, here’s the steps for Vista:
- Click Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Click the “Clock, Language, and Region” option.
- Under the Regional and Language Options, select Change keyboards or other input methods.
- This will open the Keyboard and Languages tab in the Regional and Language Options dialog box. You then need to click the Change Keyboards… button.
- Another dialog box will open. Now it’s time to add Korean IME so click the Add… button.
- You would then see the Add Input Language dialog box. Scroll down until you see the Korean entry. Expand it and select Korean and Microsoft IME.
- Then click the OK button.
- It will now add a “Korean” entry under “Installed services”.
- Finally click the OK button.
I hope you find my post useful. I really enjoyed doing the screenshots for the tutorial. 🙂
You can also check out my other How To posts: