My sister recently showed me a site which has an online Korean tutorial. It is a special program of the Language Education Institute of Seoul National University. Other programs include:
- Afternoon Korean Program
- Evening Korean Program
- Advanced Academic Class
- Summer Korean Language Program
This Online Korean Program has 20 fun and exciting lessons that can help us in our study of the Korean Language. Here’s the list of the lessons that you can see in the site:
- Study Guide
- Unit 1: Hangeul 1
- Unit 2: Hangeul 2
- Unit 3: I’m Sally
- Unit 4: Where are we?
- Unit 5: Where is the closet?
- Unit 6: I go to school on Mondays
- Unit 7: How much are these apples?
- Unit 8: What did you do yesterday?
- Unit 9: Where are you from?
- Unit 10: How many people are there in your family?
- Unit 11: Shall we go see a movie on Sunday?
- Unit 12: Is this Jeongmin’s house?
- Unit 13: What are we going to have?
- Unit 14: I couldn’t go to school because of my cold
- Unit 15: Can I go swimming?
- Unit 16: Don’t take the bus because there is too much traffic
- Unit 17: Can you come over to my place?
- Unit 18: Which sport do you like?
- Unit 19: What kind of movies do you like?
- Unit 20: I’m planning to go to Jeju Island
I haven’t finished the whole 20 lessons so I can’t place any comments regarding its quality. But as I have browsed the site, I think it’s a good place to learn your basics. It also includes something about the culture which is a big part in learning a new language.
I guess that’s it. If you find it a good help, please do leave some comments regarding your experience with the site. Ciao!